CLICK HERE FOR THE SPRING STATE CUP BRACKETS
- February 3: Registration closes
- February 24: Check payments due / credit card payments processed
- March 3 : Brackets Announced
- March: 20: Open Cup Game Change Request Deadline
- March 20: Coaching Conflicts Due
- March 20: Graduation Conflicts Due
- April 14-16: Play-In Games
- April 26: Home Team Host Schedule Deadline & Group Play Game Change Submissions Due
- April 28: May 19-21 Game Times Announced
- May 19-21: State Cup Group Play Weekend: Rockford
- May 26-29: State Cup Quarterfinals & Semifinals: Rockford
- June 2-3: State Cup Finals: Rockford
- June 23-28: US Youth Soccer Midwest Regional Championships: St Louis
- July 17-23: US Youth Soccer National Championships: Orlando (ESPN Wide World of Sports)
Roster FREEZE once a team plays their first group play match.
48-hrs prior to a team's first match they must enter players into their GotSport roster (instuction here: How To Enter Your Roster Into GotSport)
Teams must also email a copy of their league roster showing all players in GotSport to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 48-hrs prior to their 1st match
HOW TO FIND TEAM CONTACTS
Team can mutually agree to move games scheduled for May 19-21 to a location other than Rockford at an EARLIER date. To submit a mutually agreed upon game change send the following to email@example.com
- Include in the email header State Cup Game Change
- In the body of the email include ALL of the following
- Age Group
- Teams Playing or Game Number
- New Date
- New Time
- New Location - be specific.
- Game changes must be submitted by 3pm on April 26
IF BOTH TEAMS AGREE QUARTERFINAL & SEMIFINAL CAN BE MOVED TO ALTERNATIVE LOCATIONS AND DATES.
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCHES ARE TO BE PLAYED IN ROCKFORD AS SCHEDULED BY IYSA UNLESS SPECIFICALLY APPROVED BY IYSA.